Maidstone Intermediate School Uniform
|Maidstone Uniforms Information||Uniform price list.|
Students will wear School Uniform to and from school and during school hours.
Maidstone sports uniform will be worn by students while participating in PE/sport lessons, and when representing the school at inter-school events.
The official Maidstone Intermediate School uniform consists of these compulsory items:
- Black drill shorts with MIS crest; (all items have crest except for the socks);
- Grey sweatshirt;
Polo Shirts - choice of three colour options
- Grey polo knit shirt
- White polo knit shirt
- Black polo knit shirt
Footwear and sunhats
- Options: Plain black or white socks (can be purchased from other stores - no logos, or any detail permitted)
- Plain black lace up shoes (leather or synthetic). This includes black soles. Boots or canvas shoes will not be permitted.
- School hat (compulsory Terms 1 and 4).
- Hats and socks can be purchased from the school office during the school year.
- Black PE shorts
- PE Top - Black or white colour options.
These items are optional:
- School jacket (Black with Maidstone Log)
- Grey and black hoodies are available to purchase during the year as a fundraiser for the AIMS Games teams. These may be worn with the PE Uniform only.
- School long pants (Terms 2 & 3)
- School Polar Fleece (Terms 2 & 3)
- Black school scarf (Terms 2 & 3)
- Black school beanie (Terms 2 & 3)
The school jacket, long pants, polar fleece, scarf and beanie may be worn during the 2nd and 3rd terms when the weather requires it.
Jewellery & Make-up
Students are not permitted to wear jewellery except for a watch, one pair of small, plain stud earrings and necklaces, chains, or taonga. No responsibility is accepted for jewellery that is damaged or lost. Students are not permitted to wear make-up or nail polish while at school.
The school does not operate a second hand uniform supply. Parents with uniform to sell are advised to advertise through Trademe or on the Countdown, or Mall Noticeboards. We do accept donations of uniform to assist families as needed during the year.